Are you interested in working from home?
General transcription (non-medical transcription) provides a wonderful
work-at-home opportunity for moms, dads, typists, students, medical
transcriptionists, secretaries and many others who want to work from home.
It is one of the best ways to work from home, have flexible hours and spend more time
with your children. You choose how much you want to work and when you want to work.
You can build a full-time transcription career or work part time.
Why spend months -- even years -- on costly trial-and-error
when I can show you how to get transcription work today?
1. Work from home
2. Great income potential
3. Plenty of work available4. You don't need special training or certificate
5. You don't need to know medical terminology
6. You can start working almost immediately
7. Flexible hours and workload
8. Easy and inexpensive to start9. Get clients nationwide (and even worldwide)
10. Slower turnaround time than medical transcription