Here’s what you’re probably experiencing.
- You wake up each morning as stiff as a board and frightened about what’s going to happen when your feet hit the floor?
- You can’t sneeze or cough without it feeling like someone’s ramming a red hot poker into your lower back.
- You can’t turn over in bed without any pain?
- You wake up from a night’s interrupted sleep tired and wrung out.
- You’ve got to lie on the bed to pull your socks on and get someone else to do up your shoe laces.
- You can’t brush your teeth while leaning over the basin - because you can’t lean over the basin.
- You’ve given up sport because you can’t bear the pain every time you hit the ball.