The food we eat has to be digested properly. In the process of digestion of stomach acid is extremely important secrets for digestion. This acid helps break down food.
But in a situation or condition that there is excess acid production than it actually requires. In this condition, you feel heartburn and a feeling of pain or irritation in the esophagus.
Causes of Acidity
1. Excessive heat, spicy foods, fried.
2. The intake of fats, sweets, fermented foods adulterated.
3. The consumption of alcohol.
4. Excessive consumption of strong chocolate, tea, coffee, garlic, onion and heavy smoking.
5. The stress-related conditions such as anger, fear, worry.
6. Excessive exposure to sun and heat.
1. Burning sensation or pain in the stomach after one to four hours of a meal.
Read more on http://www.herbalcureindia.com/acidity.htm
2. Feeling hungry often.
3. Constant pain in the upper abdomen.
4. Belching, nausea, bitter taste in the mouth, vomiting and loss of appetite.
5. Heartburn is characterized by a deep post, burning pain in the chest behind the breastbone.
6. It occurs after meals and is precipitated by increased intra-abdominal pressure like straining or lifting weights.
Treatment of Acidity
Apple cider vinegar. It seems like it would work, but it works better than anything else. The acid of many acidic substances from the body are actually alkaline once ingested. It balances the acid in your stomach so you do not have to produce too much stomach acid to digest their own food.
Make a fine powder of ginger powder, black pepper, mint leaves, asafetida (hing), anise seeds, coriander seeds, cumin, fennel and common salt taken equally. Take a teaspoon of this powder with water, twice daily after meals.
Include green leafy vegetables and sprouts in your diet. They contain vitamins B and E to help digestion and also facilitate the removal of body acids. "Raita 'prepared from cucumber and salads are a proven digestive aid and trust.
Home Remedies for Acidity
1. Drink butter milk as much as you can for 2 days, heartburn cure easily. This house is a very beneficial home remedy for heartburn.
2. Every day eat curd rice at least once a day keeps away from acid.
3. Drink a glass of ragi (millet) java before going to work every day will get rid of heartburn forever.
4. For instant relief from heartburn drink a glass of Lassie.
5. When you have more heartburn, drink 1-2 liters of warm water with a pinch of salt at a time on an empty stomach in the morning and try to vomit as much as possible.
6. In the end, he feels the acidity in the mouth, which means they are throwing acid. Or you can simply drink a glass of water just before brushing your teeth and try to make only after brushing.
7. Sitting vajrasan 5 minutes after each meal helps to get relief from acidity.
8. Eating a Hared (Haritaki, Terminal chebula) regularly helps to overcome acidity.
9. A spoonful of crushed carom (ajwain) seeds mixed with a spoonful of lemon juice with a glass of water gives relief from acidity.
10. Drinking carrot juice or eating raw carrots regularly helps to overcome acidity.